Explore the VinFast Family
VinFast’s design language blends sporty curves, luxurious strokes, and formidable
presence, all while optimizing performance, functionality, and elegant simplicity.
The perfect blend of premium
quality & comfort
VinFast’s EVs are equipped with human-centered tech that seamlessly improves the driving experience by focusing on you.
VinFast EVs are built with premium craftsmanship and the highest quality parts designed for safety, reliability, and comfort on every journey.
Join the Charge
Sign up here to find out more about the exceptional features throughout every VinFast, and our mission to drive the world's EV transition.
1) Some features may be standard or optional interim versions.
2) Data on the VF 8's fuel consumption, CO₂ emissions, electricity consumption and electric range are obtained from laboratory tests in accordance with European regulations (harmonised test procedure for light vehicles (WLTP)) and are intended to compare different types of vehicle. These figures may differ from those obtained in real driving situations. Optional equipment, maintenance, driving style and non-technical factors such as weather conditions may influence the official results.
3) Use of the Driving Assistance & Intelligent Services package may be subject to additional charges. Driver assistance features are assistance systems that do not relieve the driver of responsibility for controlling the vehicle at all times. Driver assistance features have speed limits and other restrictions and should not be relied upon solely by the driver.
4) The commercial warranty covers repairs to software, hardware or manufacturing defects, and includes replacement or repair of defective parts for a period of 10 years or a maximum mileage of 200,000 km, whichever comes first, according to VINFAST warranty conditions. The 12V starter battery is covered by a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty. The tyres are guaranteed by the tyre manufacturer and are excluded from the VINFAST Commercial Warranty. The Commercial Warranty for the propulsion battery (High Voltage) covers the repairs necessary to restore the capacity of the propulsion battery to a minimum of 70% of the original capacity within the limit of 10 years unlimited mileage, provided the vehicle is used correctly. In the event of a battery subscription, defects in the propulsion battery are subject to the terms of the Battery Policy. The warranty is in addition to and does not limit the customer's statutory rights based on the seller's legal liability for defects.
5) Network of charging stations provided by Bosch Mobility, official partner of VinFast. Further information is available here.