Reserve VinFast Electric Cars - VinFast VF 8 & VF 9 with Affordable Prices
meets elegant simplicity
In collaboration with Pininfarina, VinFast’s design language blends sporty curves, luxurious strokes, and formidable prominence, all while optimizing performance, functionality, and elegant simplicity.
The perfect blend of premium
quality & comfort
VinFast’s EVs are equipped with human-centred tech that seamlessly improves the driving experience by focusing on you.
Driven with confidence
We make charging possible at wide-ranging times and places with our expansive network of charging partners. Drive with peace of mind with VinFast’s comprehensive 10 year / 200,000km warranty4, 10 year / unlimited mile battery warranty and just about every journey ahead.
EVs without limits
Drive wherever you want today without compromising tomorrow. Our extensive charging partner network lets you charge across Europe whenever you need.5
charging stations in Europe
VinFast EVs are designed and built for safety, reliability, and comfort on every journey you take, but for those times you need services we are there at your side.
Supporting you and your VinFast car with our network of service centres, Mobile Service Vans, over-the-air services, support centre when you need a little help.Explore Service
Join the Charge
Sign up here to find out more about the exceptional features throughout every VinFast, and our mission to drive the world's EV transition.
1) Some features may be standard or optional interim versions.
2) Use of the Driving Assistance & Intelligent Services package may be subject to additional charges. Driver assistance features are assistance systems that do not relieve the driver of responsibility for controlling the vehicle at all times. Driver assistance features have speed limits and other restrictions and should not be relied upon solely by the driver.
3) Refers to the treatment of animal skins using a vegetable tanning process.
4) The commercial warranty covers repairs to software, hardware or manufacturing defects, and includes replacement or repair of defective parts for a period of 10 years or a maximum mileage of 200,000 km, whichever comes first, according to VINFAST warranty conditions.
The 12V starter battery is covered by a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty. The tyres are guaranteed by the tyre manufacturer and are excluded from the VINFAST Commercial Warranty.
The Commercial Warranty for the propulsion battery (High Voltage) covers the repairs necessary to restore the capacity of the propulsion battery to a minimum of 70% of the original capacity within the limit of 10 years unlimited mileage, provided the vehicle is used correctly. In the event of a battery subscription, defects in the propulsion battery are subject to the terms of the Battery Policy. The warranty is in addition to and does not limit the customer's statutory rights based on the seller's legal liability for defects.
5) Information based on the ChargeUp Europe 2022 report