✨Job purpose and impact:
The Senior Manager of Parts Logistics will be responsible for the administration of Inbound/Outbound transportation & Parts Distribution Center (PDC) operations for VinFast Spare parts. His/Her Role will be responsible for managing the timely delivery of goods to stores, PDC and ports, utilizing partner carriers. His/Her Role will be as well also to identify and resolve operational issues & support the execution and evolution of a transport and packaging strategy but also implement cost savings, or other supply chain improvement measures
? Your key accountabilities:
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, transportation, and supply chain processes.
- Select logistic service providers
- Built up and supervise a team of logistics specialists.
- working together with the After Sales team in terms of inventory Management
- Manage warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met.
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Manage and develop logistics staff
Key Activities – First 3 – 6 months
- Development of spare part logistics in Europe, i.e. selection of storage facilities/PDC and selection of transport companies
- Responsible for ensuring the right parts are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost-effective way.
- Oversees the distribution and transportation of parts from the PDC to the store
- Must plan and oversee the whole process or when appropriate in part of the chain. Experience in start-ups a must and has the ability to solve or improvise as conditions require.
? Your qualifications :
- 7+ years of experience working in Automotive logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations.
- Strong team player
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Strong experience / Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of management
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management as a self-starter and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize own work and projects with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools –Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Our European marketing, sales and distribution entity has been established to sell and service VinFast products across the initial target markets of Germany, France, and Holland. Our corporate offices are in Paris, Amsterdam and Frankfurt, and showrooms will be established throughout each country. We offer an international, fast-paced working environment with a competitive salary and benefit package, combined with career development opportunities.
Come join VinFast and help drive the movement of the global smart EV revolution! ⚡️?