(2 permanent positions based in Germany)
After a highly success startup in Vietnam, VinFast will enter the European market. Target launch date is mid-2022. The company’s first offering will be a dedicated EV SUV. To achieve its entry date, VinFast is currently executing on a comprehensive launch plan that includes the manufacture, testing, and certification of the vehicle that will be produced in Vietnam.
A European marketing, sales and distribution entity has been established to sell and service VinFast products. Initial target markets are Germany, France, and the Netherlands. Corporate offices and showrooms will be established in the 3 countries, and we are currently recruiting a B2B sales team for those markets.
Our B2B Regional Sales Manager Germany will report into the Country B2B Sales Manager.
✨ Your role: As a key member of the Sales team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Introducing and selling VinFast vehicles in to B2B market segment in his/her region (North or South),
- Creating and growing a portfolio of local and regional customers,
- Consult customers in optimising the companies’ requirements for his fleet (e.g., TCO, CO2 footprint), and image with VinFast products,
- and for animating, coaching, and supporting the VinFAst advisors in his/her region.
? Your main responsibilities:
- Create, develop, and maintain a portfolio of B2B customers.
- Ensure all sales objectives are met and exceeded.
- Blend in the social events, platforms and 1:1 interaction to develop and maintain a strong network.
- Act as primary point of contact for selected fleet management, leasing accounts, and corporate clients in the area of his/her competence.
- Stimulate the demand by visiting, informing, and negotiating with clients regarding VinFast’s fleet proposition.
- Organize test drives for potential company car drivers at the workplace or at a VinFast location.
- Organize and participate to regional or local events to promote VinFast and increase the brand visibility and awareness.
- Closely cooperate and coordinate with the rest of the European B2B Sales team, and the leadership (e.g., Country Sales Managers) and the delivery/marketing/service functions.
- Support the team of B2B locally and train them for them to be successful in their role.
- Manage and optimize the use of assigned demonstration vehicle for individual test drives and test drive events.
- Consistent and continuous use of the CRM system for sales activities.
- Keep a set of accurate reports and metrics.
- Understand and be familiar with all our financial products, vehicles features and functionalities.
- Contribute on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or have at least 3 years of B2B commercial and/or automotive sales experience (generating new business sales and/or in a field sales role).
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal) and bilingual/native speaker in German.
- Your driving license is clean and up to date.
- You have a proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- You have new business prospecting, selling, negotiating, and closing skills.
- You are self-driven, motivated and results oriented with new business sales (or hunter) mentality.
- You are a strong team-player while being independent and autonomous in the day to day.
- You have a solid knowledge of business finance solutions.
- Your verbal and written communication skills include the ability to present to an executive-level audience.
- You can effectively partner and collaborate across teams.
- You are familiarized and use ‘Strategic Selling’ techniques and CRM systems.
Come join VinFast and help drive the movement of the global smart EV revolution!